Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As Technology Would Have It......


You know that really nice digital camera that Brandi longs for? I had to take it back to the store yesterday for repairs. As you can see from the previous Christmas tree shot, it looks like I'm looking through a tube and standing on something to take the picture. I'm going to have to use my 35mm in the mean time......ugh! Never thought I would say that. As much as I loved my 35mm, I have fallen in love with my digital camera. Maybe I just need to buy a "cheapy" to get me through this time....no, I'll just wait it out and use my old reliable. I've never had any problems with a camera until now.......Technology! Oh, you may ask "what's up with the Toucan"? It's just a picture from the "sample pictures" and I wanted to post something new to look at.

No comments: