We decided to come home through the Mule Creek Canyon route instead of the interstate. It was a beautiful drive. We caught up with the interstate at Soccorro and then stopped in Albuquerque to spend the night and travel home to Colorado the next day. We got caught in the I-25 snowstorm at Monument Pass (the storm dumped 18 inches of snow) and was backed up for 6 hours! Normally it is a 2 hour drive from Colorado Springs.
4 comments:
Mother,
I have decided for Christmas, you need to buy that very same camera you have. It's really for your own benefit, think of all the wonderful pictures I will capture of your growing grandchildren, those are memories that should be perfectly preserved for a life time... and with a good camera!
Just a thought.
love,
your favorite, most loving daughter in the entire universe!
brandi
Wait....you have a nice camera. Besides, you are getting a very practical Christmas present. Hint: It helps you get the job done faster so you have more time to snap pictures of those beautiful children!
Sheez Brandi, some people, me for example, would be very happy with your camera. At least if you turn off the flash it won't make her youngest grandchild blurry! (Flash on, he's so white he's almost clear!)
And those pictures make me jealous, I want to go for a senic drive, but not one that takes longer than it should!
Ha! Can you get me a camera while you are at it? Just teasing! We have a nice camera...I just can't use it! Corban tells me that every single one of the pics I take is blurry! Thanks for being a doting "auntie" regarding our little addition! I wish you were closer to meet her and hold her too! And of course I love you back! ;)
Post a Comment